Wiki Editing Rules
When creating pages, keep in mind that there is a general format for each type of article.
- All articles must be written in a third-person point of view (e.g. no "me" or "we")
- All articles must be written in past-tense
- All articles must be unopinionated
- All articles and images must be safe for work. Swearing is fine, but if you wouldn't show an image to your grandmother, you might want to find a different picture to use
- The only time a word should link to a page is when it is the first reference to said page. There should not be more than one link to any given page in your article
- Properly spellcheck. Write your sections in Microsoft Word if you have to, but please keep the number of typos to a minimum
- Keep in mind, you need at least the following:
- Character Details
- Include player name, character name, race, gender, class, effective level, and alignment
- Physical Description
- Include height, weight, hair color, eye color, and clothing
- Character Relations
- Backstory can be left blank, but please fill in your character's backstory as it is revealed
- Character Details
- You need at least the following:
- A brief paragraph describing how the group transitioned from the previous mission to the current one.
- The Dungeon Master(s) who oversaw the quest
- The party members who were participants of the quest.
- The stated goal of the mission
- Mission summary, where the main events are outlined and described. Provide as much detail as possible about the events, but not the characters or locations, those have their own pages.
- The quest that immediately the party went to next. Since party shuffles happen between quests, make an article about the party shuffle with a name based on what caused the shuffle (e.g. City of Sothis Shuffle).
- Physical description
- Role in the story
- For player items, also include:
- List abilities of weapon (includin enchantment)
- Describe all the known backstory of the item (if there is on)
- For cursed items, also include:
- A description of the curse
- Describe the location, especially anything unique about it
- List the events that occurred there, with a brief description of the events and how they affected the location